Monday, April 19, 2010

New Lenovo IdeaPad S10 Netbook, Atom N470-Based 3s


If your device is difficult to determine an appropriate choice of net books, it is better if you listened to these descriptions. And who knows only, descriptions net book this one could be a reference for you in determining the net book device options that suit your needs.

As the news circulated recently, Leno has introduced a version of the S10 net book-3 is the latest slim nan Idea Pad S10-3. Notebook that has a sleek design with a thickness of 16mm, lightweight, available in various colors like black, white or flower motif.

Leno Idea Pad S10-3 is powered by Intel Atom processor N470 or N450, 1GB RAM, integrated graphics and hard drive capacities up to 320GB. In addition, the display is also equipped with LED-back lit 10.1-inch, 98% full size keyboard chic let, Dolby Headphone audio, location-based mapping Map Life, Recognition Technology web cam with facial recognition and support Blue tooth, 802.11b/g/n Wife and 3G WW AN nature optional.

6 comments:

  1. Recommeneded websites… [...]Here are some of the sites we recommend for our visitors[...]…… ipad sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks ipad mockup

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is noticeably big money to comprehend this. I assume you have made certain nice points in features also. android psd

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must admit that your post is really interesting. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot! free phone mockup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good post, well put together. Thanks. I will be back soon to check out for updates. Cheers app store mock up

    ReplyDelete
  6. I precisely needed to thank you so much yet again. I do not know the things I would’ve taken care of without these secrets contributed by you regarding this problem. It seemed to be a very frightful crisis for me, but encountering a new well-written tactic you processed it forced me to jump with contentment. Now i am happier for the work and hope you are aware of an amazing job you happen to be getting into educating people through your web blog. Probably you haven’t come across any of us. top front end developers

    ReplyDelete